Re: [jdt-core-dev] Model not updated in time

I just looked at bugs 7033 and 7070 and they sound very much like the Java
Model not up-to-date problem I was encountering, although in my case it
wasn't with a compilation unit.
In my specific scenario, I had a manifest file in the META-INF folder which
I was moving back and forth with it's parent folder. As a result of the
notification, I would get the IPackageFragment associated with the META-INF
directory and request the non-java resources contained therein. At this
point, I would get the wrong set of resources.
So, does this sound like the same basic problem? I guess there may still be
state problems with the model, but it sounds like these bugs may explain
some of what I was experiencing.

   Stef

Back to the top