Re: [incquery-dev] [viatra-dev] Meeting minutes and next meeting

The conference was still going on on Thursday. We’ll have a recap on the next meeting (Nov 12).

By the way, both talks were very successful with positive feedback. We were invited to repeat the Sirius talk at SiriusCon in December. The CEP talk got a lot of feedback from industrial partners and they suggested some ideas on how to extend the demo. We are strongly considering submitting something to http://iot.eclipse.org/open-iot-challenge/

cheers

On 5 November 2015 at 14:32:58, David, Istvan (davidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

I take this as a no.

>To quote someone famous: “I will be back” :-)
Yeah, classic Ákos.

Shall we have a brief, informal meeting tomorrow about your talk (and experiences in general)?

To quote someone famous: “I will be back” :-)