Re: [incquery-dev] Xtext 2.9 release delayed

Only the RC of Xtext 2.9 has been released today: https://eclipse.org/Xtext/news.html
What shall we do?

2015. okt. 23. dátummal, 8:46 időpontban Istvan Rath <rath@xxxxxxxxxx> írta:

Ok, seems we don't have any other choice.

--
Istvan Rath, PhD
Research fellow @ BME-FTSRG

On Oct 22, 2015, at 10:37 PM, Ujhelyi Zoltán <ujhelyiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

Sadly, this clearly affects the release of IncQuery 1.1/VIATRA 0.8, as we should not release software that depends on unreleased versions. Basically, I see no other option than delaying the release (I would say until the 11th or 12th November).

Cheers,
Zoli
-- Zoltán Ujhelyi

Technology Expert