Re: [incquery-dev] Meeting minutes and next meeting

Hi,

Will Istvan and Akos be back from the ECE by then? It'd be nice to hear about the feedback they got on their talk.

Cheers,
Istvan

Hi all,

In addition, I created the notes for the next meeting as well: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fleKZLN00vxyEkLivvYXMQpfK2eSg5IbxlJ4Yrom6Os/edit?usp=sharing

At this moment, we don't see any important topics, so unless someone adds something, we will not have a meeting this week. Next week we will have a wrap-up meeting for the releases and hopefully some EclipseCon summary from István.

Cheers,
-----
Ábel Hegedüs

IncQuery Labs Ltd.