Re: [incquery-dev] IInputKey cannot be resolved

Yes, I second Gábor that this seems like an incorrect cache issue: the runtime Eclipse did not detect changes in the source project, and a series of F5/Refresh presses should fix this.

Maybe a Plug-in tools/Update classpath execution on the runtime project might also help; or simply rebuilding the target platform.

Cheers,
Zoli
-- Zoltán Ujhelyi
https://www.inf.mit.bme.hu/en/members/ujhelyiz