[incquery-dev] IInputKey cannot be resolved

Hi everybody,

using latest EMF-IncQuery from source (commit ed8ccaf), after regenerating the code for my patterns (in a runtime Eclipse), the generated QuerySpecification classes have compile errors on the TypeConstraint constructor calls:

- The type org.eclipse.incquery.runtime.matchers.context.IInputKey cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files
- The constructor TypeConstraint(PBody, Tuple, IInputKey) refers to the missing type IInputKey

As well as the project containing the pattern code:

The project was not built since its build path is incomplete. Cannot find the class file for org.eclipse.incquery.runtime.matchers.context.IInputKey. Fix the build path then try building this project

What I tried:
• Adding org.eclipse.incquery.runtime.matchers to the build path of this project (org.eclipse.incquery.runtime was already a dependency, it shadowed org.eclipse.incquery.runtime.matchers, so had to be removed and readded afterwards)
• Deleting the src-gen folder, cleaning the project, modifying the EIQ file to have the code regenerated
• Cleaning EMF-IncQuery sources and rerunning the Oomph setup of EMF-IncQuery
Neither of these helped. What could I do?

Thanks in advance!
Dénes

Back to the top