Re: [incquery-dev] [viatra-dev] IncQuery API break (PSystem?) vs IncQuery MavenCompiler

Hi,

sorry for entering the discussion late, but I have some issues with this kind of API change: replacing the TypeUnary/TypeBinary classes with the TypeConstraint class breaks _every_ generated pattern matcher code available. Are we comfortable with that? How much effort would be to keep a TypeUnary/TypeBinary that works similar to the new TypeConstraint class, while it is deprecated?

Cheers,
Zoli
-- Zoltán Ujhelyi
https://www.inf.mit.bme.hu/en/members/ujhelyiz