I have changed you job a bit to avoid this (by removing a script, changing to private repository and clean install on the runtime maven task) and started a master build to overwrite the version in repo.eclipse.org.

Cheers,
  Ábel

On 2015.04.20. 14:22:19, Bergmann Gábor <bergmann@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi!

The upcoming API is maintained on the branch api-refactor1.0, and will hopefuolly be merged into master today, just in time for the milestone.
For verification, I have built this branch on Eclipse’s Hudson server, where it was compiled and tested.
So there may be some maven caching magic that might cause this branched version of the maven compiler to run instead of the master version.

Cheers,
Gábor

Sent: Monday, April 20, 2015 2:01 PM
Subject: [viatra-dev] IncQuery API break (PSystem?) vs IncQuery MavenCompiler

Hi guys,

We encountered an issue with the latest VIATRA build in the CEP module's core plugin, which uses the IQ Maven Compiler. I'm 99% sure it's some IncQuery versioning issue.

It's related to the PSystem (I guess) and it only affects the generated *QuerySpecification classes. Details below.

Typical errors:
[ERROR] import org.eclipse.incquery.runtime.emf.types.EClassTransitiveInstancesKey
[ERROR] import org.eclipse.incquery.runtime.emf.types.EStructuralFeatureInstancesKey;
[ERROR] new TypeConstraint(body, new FlatTuple(var_transition), new EClassTransitiveInstancesKey((EClass)getClassifierLiteral("automaton.meta", "TypedTransition")));

The latest line's counterpart in my working copy:
new TypeUnary(body, var_transition, getClassifierLiteral("automaton.meta", "TypedTransition"), "automaton.meta/TypedTransition");

Could you give us a hint please? Thanks!

Cheers,
Istvan