[incquery-dev] IncQuery API break (PSystem?) vs IncQuery Maven Compiler

Hi guys,

We encountered an issue with the latest VIATRA build in the CEP module's core plugin, which uses the IQ Maven Compiler. I'm 99% sure it's some IncQuery versioning issue.

It's related to the PSystem (I guess) and it only affects the generated *QuerySpecification classes. Details below.

Typical errors:
[ERROR] import org.eclipse.incquery.runtime.emf.types.EClassTransitiveInstancesKey
[ERROR] import org.eclipse.incquery.runtime.emf.types.EStructuralFeatureInstancesKey;
[ERROR] new TypeConstraint(body, new FlatTuple(var_transition), new EClassTransitiveInstancesKey((EClass)getClassifierLiteral("automaton.meta", "TypedTransition")));

The latest line's counterpart in my working copy:
new TypeUnary(body, var_transition, getClassifierLiteral("automaton.meta", "TypedTransition"), "automaton.meta/TypedTransition");

Could you give us a hint please? Thanks!

Cheers,
Istvan

Back to the top