Re: [incquery-dev] API docs updated

Hi,

-----incquery-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx ezt írta: -----
I would very much appreciate your comments and input on this work.
 - I see no mention of pattern groups and groupwise initialization.
 - The generated code snippets are not as useful as they can be, since they lack inherited generic methods (which are also frequently used, even on the generic interface).
 - The usage example should also include a case of matching with partially bound input parameters. Both with the generated parameterized getMatches method, and with a partially bound mutable match object.

Fixed some typos and such, but right now I don't have time&energy for more.

Cheers,
Gábor

Back to the top