[incquery-dev] API docs updated

Hi,

I have recently invested quite a lot of effort into sanitizing our API documentation. The most up-to-date version can be found on the wiki here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/EMFIncQuery/UserDocumentation/API

In the process, I have also updated the "headless" example to the newest version.

All this is intended to replace old content here:

I would very much appreciate your comments and input on this work. Known issues are:
- the "DeltaMonitor" part is a TODO as I'm not entirely sure what is the most up-to-date info here
- the Generic API is missing details and possibly contains incorrect statements.

cheers
Istvan

--
Istvan RATH, PhD