Re: [incquery-dev] API docs updated

As far as I know, the sample UI generator is unfinished and is not included in the packaged versions of EMF-IncQuery.

As far as I can tell, it is working properly:
- it has been completely refactored to the new namespace,
- the generated code is error free and works well.
(I only tested it with the school example though.)

So why not include it in the builds? Also, I think that having some feature in the Git repo only (and not building and packaging it) is generally bad practice, for two main reasons:
- as we (the developers) are working primarily with checked out projects, it can be misleading for us (e.g. in this case the @Handler annotation is available in all of our developer workspaces, whereas for our users it is not available)
- if things are not built automatically, we will not know if we break them with some change.

For unfinished projects, there still is the IncQuery-Addons repo on GitHub. I think at the eclipse.org repo we should make sure that _everything_ is auto-built and packaged in some available form (e.g. through an "experimental" update site or whatever), and I also think that the sample UI generator should be included in the standard (milestone) builds.

Istvan

Cheers,
Zoli
-- Zoltán Ujhelyi