[imp-dev] IMP documentation

Hi,
I am going to use IMP to create my own IDE for a new programming language. I want to use my existing AST representation and parser written in C++, but I don't know how to integrate them with the IMP. I have searched for a complete user guide or documentation a lot, but, unfortunately, nothing has been found. The IMP User's Guide does not elaborate how to integrate an existing parser with the IMP either. would you please help me in this regard?

Best Regards

Back to the top