[imp-dev] IMP Quick Fix service?

Hello IMP Developers!

Even though I'd love to see the upcoming release of IMP with ANTLR and CUPS, I've been making progress on my own integrating IMP and ANTLR in an IDE we've been building for a semantic application language.  I've been wondering: Are there any plans to make IMP provide a language service for quick fix proposals in the same way that it provides a language service for content proposals?  We'd like to make the IDE very user-friendly so that seems like a logical next step after we get content proposals working perfectly.  If we had to implement a quick fix service using Eclipse's own plugin API, would it be easy or hard?  Thanks for any insight anyone can provide!

John

John Interrante
Computer Scientist
GE Global Research