[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[imp-dev] IMP Quick Fix service?
- From: "Interrante, John A (GE, Research)" <interran@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 16:57:45 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AcrNJvusqYOcyolOScqOXnxv58lwKA==
- Thread-topic: IMP Quick Fix service?
Even though I'd love
to see the upcoming release of IMP with ANTLR and CUPS, I've been making
progress on my own integrating IMP and ANTLR in an IDE we've been building for a
semantic application language. I've been wondering: Are there any plans to
make IMP provide a language service for quick fix proposals in the same way that
it provides a language service for content proposals? We'd like to make
the IDE very user-friendly so that seems like a logical next step after we get
content proposals working perfectly. If we had to implement a quick fix
service using Eclipse's own plugin API, would it be easy or hard?
Thanks for any insight anyone can provide!
One Research Circle
Niskayuna, NY 12309
GE imagination at
Description: S/MIME cryptographic signature