Re: [imp-dev] New release of IMP available on update site and downloads page

Hi Robert

Also, I just successfully installed the latest IMP build into Helios (3.6M5). At least it doesn't have claim to have any problems with the update site as it is right now.

So if p2 has such a requirement, it's hiding it well. :-)

The requirement is for update site transitivity.

The jars aren't needed to install IMP. They are needed to install XXX which depends on IMP; at least that's my interpretation of what I'm observing.

    Regards

        Ed Willink

Back to the top