Re: [imp-dev] Connecting PDB to IMP discussion

Hi Ed,

True enough, but I don't know that I'd necessarily *want* to have this behavior be part of the reference resolution service semantics.

In other words, I see disambiguation as a distinct concept from reference resolution, which in my mind assumes disambiguation has already been performed.

Not that it *couldn't* be supported by reference resolution, though.

What do others think?