Re: [imp-dev] Preferences

Andy,

The initializer extension will only be used at your IDE's run-time, so even if it were wrong, it wouldn't interfere with the running of the builder at development-time. Likewise for the preferencePages extension. Moreover, that extension should get recreated by the builder (since you can add pages by editing the contents of the prefspecs file).

So, are there any entries in the Error Log?