[imp-dev] Preferences

Title: Preferences

I am using IMP 0.1.95, runtime 0.1.101. I have run the Preferences Specification wizard for my language, but have two problems:

1) The extension point in the plugin.xml file for "org.eclipse.core.runtime.preferences"  has <initializer class="sadl.imp.preferences.SADLPreferencesInitializer"> but there is no such class generated. The class sadl.imp.preferences.SADLInitializer is generated. Should that be the class referenced in plugin.xml?

2) Even though I have selected "Enable PrefSpecs Builder", nothing happens when I add content to my SADL.pfsp file--constants aren't generated, defaults aren't generated. Not sure why this isn't working…

Andy Crapo
GE Research

Back to the top