Re: [imp-dev] Preferences

Yes, apparently the initializer class extension that was generated by the wizard specifies the wrong class. Sorry about that. Hopefully we'll get that fixed in the next release. As a workaround, you should be able to edit the plugin.xml manually to fix the problem.

As for your 2nd problem, can you show us the PrefSpecs builder entry from the .project file? It should look something like this:

<buildCommand>
<name>org.eclipse.imp.prefspecs.builder</name>
<arguments>
</arguments>
</buildCommand>

Perhaps the builder ID was incorrectly generated by the wizard.

If there's no such entry, then you should be able to select the plugin project in the Package Explorer, and then invoke "IMP" -> "Enable PrefSpecs Builder" from the context menu.