Re: [imp-dev] split analysis manager stuff from pdb into pdb.analysis?

Hi Jurgen,

Splitting out the Analysis Manager from the fact and fact base representation
code sounds fine to me.

We split the tests out into a separate project since they're not very useful to
most IMP users in a deployed environment.

BTW, is anyone over there working on fact persistence? We haven't been able to get to it yet, but it's going to be important to us fairly soon (for search indices).