[imp-dev] split analysis manager stuff from pdb into pdb.analysis?

Hi imps,

I'd like to separate the analysis manager stuff from pdb into pdb.analysis:

- org.eclipse.imp.pdb would be for representation of, straightforward computation with, and storage of facts,
- org.eclipse.imp.pdb.analysis would be for the management of fact production and consumption
- org.eclipse.imp.pdb.ui is for visualizing facts in the IDE
- org.eclipse.imp.pdb.test is testing of org.eclipse.imp.pdb

I still would love to have the tests included with the package they belong too, please remind me why we didn't choose for that option again?

Cheers!

Jurgen

Back to the top