[imp-dev] Icon for language files in new IMP-generated plug-in

Title: Icon for language files in new IMP-generated plug-in

Glad to see that things are coming together on eclipse.org/imp and that Eclipse 3.3 is now supported.

I installed IMP and LPG on Eclipse 3.3 and created a new plug-in project and language per the instructions at http://www.eclipse.org/imp/documents/IMP_Users_Guide.pdf. In the wizard I specified a project-relative path and icon for my language files but nothing happened--I still get the default eclipse icon for files with my language extension…. Are there instructions for making this work that I'm missing?

Andy

Andrew Crapo
GE Global Research
Information Scientist