Re: [imp-dev] Documentation of IMP build specs?

Hi Stan,

We (at CWI) decided to basically generate all of these
property files - to have a standard layout for all our projects.

The generator then documents the standard used, and if there is a bug or
a problem, it's easily fixed for all projects in one go. On the other hand,
we have this extra layer of indirection: the generator tool needs to be called
manually after a checkout :( Could be something for the release
engineering tools...

Cheers,

Jurgen