[iam-dev] Announcing IAM 0.10.0

We are glad to announce the public availability of IAM 0.10.0

Eclipse IAM has been updated to work with Galileo (Eclipse 3.5) and to use some of the new projects on this eclipse release train.

P2 Update site is published at: http://q4e.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/updatesite-iam/

Ganymede users (Eclipse 3.4) should make sure they have added all the update sites listed in the installation instructions [1]. If P2 complains about missing dependencies, check the update sites again.

Adopters of the latest and greatest Eclipse Galileo can install from the update site as usual [1].

If upgrading from Q4E 0.8.1 or earlier, some extra steps must be followed [2].

The list of changes is available on the eclipse wiki [3].

Note that this is not an official Eclipse IAM release to allow our users to enjoy the progress made until we complete the move to the foundation and clear all the IP issues involving the maven embeder.

[1] http://code.google.com/p/q4e/wiki/Installation
[2] http://code.google.com/p/q4e/wiki/UpgradingToEclipseIAM
[3] http://wiki.eclipse.org/New_on_IAM_0.10.0
--