Re: [iam-dev] Announcing IAM 0.10.0

On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 12:24 PM, Abel Mui–o Vizcaino<amuino@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> We are glad to announce the public availability of IAM 0.10.0
>
> Eclipse IAM has been updated to work with Galileo (Eclipse 3.5) and to use
> some of the new projects on this eclipse release train.
>
> P2 Update site is published at:
> http://q4e.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/updatesite-iam/

Can you expand on the instructions at
http://code.google.com/p/q4e/wiki/Installation ?

It assumes you know how to install Eclipse plugins.  I had it figured
out in 3.3, but I've just installed Eclipse 3.4 and it's different.
I'm in Help -> Install New Software.  I've added the update site, but
IAM doesn't show up in the list to select.  Clearly I'm doing
something wrong, but I don't know what.

--
Wendy

Back to the top