Re: [iam-dev] [VOTE] Release 0.9.0 in Q4E

I just noticed lots of errors when closing/opening a project (i.e. something is trying to begin a job with a lock on the workspace root "R/" when there is another job going on with an smaller lock).

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Attempted to beginRule: R/, does not match outer scope rule: MultiRule[P/Etiquetas_Correos_API,Tomcat v5.0 Server at localhost]

 Maybe it is related?