[iam-dev] WTP and utility facet

Seems that adding the utility facet to a project causes JST to create
a META-INF/MANIFEST.MF in the first source folder in the classpath,
that happens to be src/test/java

what's the motivation to add the utility facet?
should we work around it by deleting the manifest after the facet is added?

relevant code is in
org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.project.facet.UtilityFacetInstallDelegate

Something probably related is that adding a WAR project creates a new
project with the same name ending in EAR. This one I think there must
be an option to change the behavior (there's a checkbox in the UI) and
probably the default is to create it.

I've tested these in RAD 7.5 btw

Back to the top