[iam-dev] Re: [q4e-dev] Re: PDE Build based build system

Just so others can see the work.

https://q4e.googlecode.com/svn/branches/maven-embedder-2.1.x-no-lib/

I have a test case in there to validate the setup, but I'm having issues with the plexus resolution of the "/META-INF/plexus/components.xml" resources.

https://q4e.googlecode.com/svn/branches/maven-embedder-2.1.x-no-lib/org.apache.maven.embedder.test/

If we do consider merging all of the embedder classes into a single uncompressed plugin, then we'll need to also merge all of those "/META-INF/plexus/components.xml" files together.

I was also pondering if we should just consolidate some of the codebases together into logical units.

Such as

1) org.apache.maven.embedded (new plugin which is a combination of the following packages)
   org.apache.maven.artifact
   org.apache.maven.core
   org.apache.maven.doxia.sink.api
   org.apache.maven.embedder
   org.apache.maven.lifecycle
   org.apache.maven.model
   org.apache.maven.plugin.api
   org.apache.maven.profile
   org.apache.maven.project
   org.apache.maven.reporting.api
   org.apache.maven.toolchain
   org.apache.maven.workspace
2) org.apache.maven.wagon
   org.apache.maven.wagon.http.shared
   org.apache.maven.wagon.provider.api
   org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.file
   org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.http.lightweight
   org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.ssh.common
   org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.ssh.external
   org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.ssh.jsch
3) org.codehaus.plexus.embedded
   org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds
   org.codehaus.plexus.container.default
   org.codehaus.plexus.interactivity.api