Re: [iam-dev] Next release?

We've been setting the target platform for stable builds and playing with the embedder packaging a bit.

I've just asked the PMC if we are allowed to publish snapshots and milestones already (despite the current IP review state). I'm 90% sure that we can, but wanted to clear up the missing 10% :-)

Once we get the green light, I can generate a build to celebrate Christmas. I would like to have it published this week.

My wish for the new year, is PDE Build based automated build system running on the eclipse build server :-).