[iam-dev] Team Project Set

Hi!

I've updated the infobox in the wiki to include the links to the svn repository browser and (specially important) the team project set (psf file) for new contributors.

The psf file contains all the current projects in svn and is stored in the dev-tools project. When committing a new project, please remember to add it to the psf file (easiest way is to select all the iam projects and then File > Export... > Team Project Set).

Since the psf is linked from the wiki, is the easiest way for contributors to get the code, so having it updated will help us in getting other people started with iam development.

(P.D. I feel like I'm starting to sound like my mom)
--
Abel Muiño

Back to the top