[iam-dev] Processing patches in bugzilla

FYI: A bugzilla ticket has been created for clarification on the IP due diligence needed for processing patches.
https://bugs.eclipse.org/256789
(Feel free to CC yourself on the bug to know when it is resolved)

Different documents state that PMC approval is needed or not needed, so this is unclear.

For the time being, before checking a patch in svn, email the technology-pmc list to request approval (or let me know and I'll do that, since I'm already subscribed).