[hyades-dev] EclipseCon Poster Receptions - submission request

Hi,

A couple of evening receptions are planned for EclipseCon 2005 (Tuesday,
March 1st and Wednesday, March 2nd) where it will be possible to present
posters outlining specific areas of interest within Eclipse to
attendees. The TPTP marketing group would like to encourage TPTP
contributors to propose ideas for poster sessions for these two evening
receptions - and to volunteer to present these posters.

The following TPTP/Hyades-related posters were presented at EclipseCon
2004:

- The Hyades Statistical Console
- Integrating an existing test tool with Hyades
- The Hyades Test Data Pool Model

A suggestion from Ling at Intel regards presenting a poster which covers
the TPTP architecture. If anyone would like to volunteer to participate
in this poster presentation, please let Ling (ling.yao@xxxxxxxxx) or
myself (melanie.woods@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) know.

The deadline for all EclipseCon submissions is Tuesday, November 30th -
one week from today. Please get in touch with me by the end of this week
(Friday, November 26th) if you do have ideas and are able to be involved
in the poster reception evenings. Also, any questions, please let me
know.

Best regards,
Melanie

Melanie Woods