From: Michael.Ross [mailto:Michael.Ross@xxxxxx]
Sent: 09 November 2004 22:16
To: hyades-dev
Subject: [hyades-dev] hyades agent

To anyone who knows,

I hope I’m writing to the correct e-mail address. If not, please let me
know the correct place to send this.

I’m a new user of Hyades and I have been having some problems. I’ve used
the Profiling and Logging feature to measure the code coverage of a java
application. I am running an automated test that takes approximately an
hour to run. After about 15 minutes of the automated test running on the
java application, the hyades agent seems to stop recording data. The
total Calls do not increase even though actions are being performed to
the java application. The Hyades agent is still running and can even see
that within the Eclipse explore, it says collecting data. But not sure
if it’s really working. There’s a servicelog.log that I’ve been looking
at, but that doesn’t seem to give me much debugging information if
anything is wrong. Are there any logs that I can look at to see what is
wrong? Also, has there been any performance tests run on the agent, and
if so, can you sent me to links of any documents with the results?

Thanks,

Michael Ross

Computer Associates

Quality Assurance Engineer