[hyades-dev] hyades agent

To anyone who knows,

I hope I’m writing to the correct e-mail address. If not, please let me know the correct place to send this.

I’m a new user of Hyades and I have been having some problems. I’ve used the Profiling and Logging feature to measure the code coverage of a java application. I am running an automated test that takes approximately an hour to run. After about 15 minutes of the automated test running on the java application, the hyades agent seems to stop recording data. The total Calls do not increase even though actions are being performed to the java application. The Hyades agent is still running and can even see that within the Eclipse explore, it says collecting data. But not sure if it’s really working. There’s a servicelog.log that I’ve been looking at, but that doesn’t seem to give me much debugging information if anything is wrong. Are there any logs that I can look at to see what is wrong? Also, has there been any performance tests run on the agent, and if so, can you sent me to links of any documents with the results?

Thanks,

Michael Ross

Computer Associates

Quality Assurance Engineer