[hyades-dev] Message pipeline

Here is a brief document describing the understanding of the Hyades Collector Engine plug-in structure that we arrived at last month in Toronto as related to the new protocol design.  I will eventually be sending out a new version of the protocol specification proposal which is oriented around this new understanding of the layers.

Could everyone with interest in the HCE (formerly called the RAC) take some time to look at this and let me know what you think?

Thanks,

Andy Kaylor

Intel Corporation