[hyades-dev] Ongoing Hyades Development

This email is (hopefully) to close a possible disconnect between the
management call and the committer call which didn't have any common
representation this week.

My understanding of the current state is that development activity is
mainly focussed on 3.0.1 bug-fixes, but people are free to operate the
3.1 & later plan, but function will be subject to review before being
dropped.  The current Hyades processes, groups etc. continue to operate
until the new PMC is created, and depending upon timing we will use
these or the new structures to drive that review.

Mike

Back to the top