[hyades-dev] Command routing

Here is yet another document referring to the Hyades Collector Engine protocol.

This document describes a possible implementation of message routing across multiple HCEs.  I believe this proposal follows the solution we discussed last month at the face-to-face.  I don’t know if it’s the best solution, and I have no intention of implementing it right now.  Hoang has an idea for a vastly simplified solution involving a directory server.

The purpose of this document is primarily to verify that the command header which will be proposed in a subsequent revision of the protocol proposal is sufficient to handle the chained HCE situation.

Let me know what you think.

Andy Kaylor

Intel Corporation