Re: [hudson-dev] SCM Sync configuration plugin

On 23/04/14 01:52 PM, Winston Prakash wrote:
We are upgrading Spring version from 2.x to 3.x in Hudson 3.2.0. As part of this exercise we are looking at SCM Sync configuration plugin. We will fix issues if we find any and back port the plugin to 3.1.2 if needed.

I've been testing Hudson 3.2.0M1 and testing the SCM Sync plugin 0.0.6-h2. I can see now that it is doing things in the the Hudson logs. However all it seems to do is "git add" and "git status" for new files, I don't see any interface that allows me to commit the changes.

Is there something I'm missing as a configuration step to get this working?

Thanh

Back to the top