Re: [hudson-dev] SCM Sync configuration plugin

Hi Thanh,

We are upgrading Spring version from 2.x to 3.x in Hudson 3.2.0. As part of this exercise we are looking at SCM Sync configuration plugin. We will fix issues if we find any and back port the plugin to 3.1.2 if needed.

- Winston

Hi Everyone,

I've been looking into trying the SCM Sync configuration plugin with Hudson 3.1.2 but discovered that it doesn't seem to work or maybe I have it configured wrong.

I have installed Hudson with the Git plugin and SCM Sync plugin and configured a git repository URL in the "SCM Sync configuration" screen but I do not get the Sync option when I create and modify jobs.

Is this plugin supported with Hudson 3.1.2 or is there some configuration steps I am missing?

Thanks,

Thanh