[hudson-dev] SCM Sync configuration plugin

Hi Everyone,

I've been looking into trying the SCM Sync configuration plugin with Hudson 3.1.2 but discovered that it doesn't seem to work or maybe I have it configured wrong.

I have installed Hudson with the Git plugin and SCM Sync plugin and configured a git repository URL in the "SCM Sync configuration" screen but I do not get the Sync option when I create and modify jobs.

Is this plugin supported with Hudson 3.1.2 or is there some configuration steps I am missing?

Thanks,

Thanh

Back to the top