Re: [hudson-dev] Hudson on Hudson status update

SMTP server is now configured - emails should start to flow....

Duncan

On 22/04/2012 14:48, Henrik Lynggaard Hansen wrote:
Hi

Here is a small status update of the hudson on hudson setup

------- CORE --------------

SMTP server is not configured so cannot send emails.

BIRT Charts Plugin: Fails looking for 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT parent

Git Plugin: Fails with unittest errors. It has problems cloning, so
suspecting it could be related to the oracle proxy needed to reach the
internet

Packaging: What do I need to run in this ?

Rest Client Plugin:  Fails looking for 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT parent

Subversion Plugin: Fails with unittest errors. Suspecting it could be
related to the oracle proxy needed to reach the internet

Test Harness: Fails looking for 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT parent

Test UI: Fails looking for 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT dependency

Plugin Tester: Fails to start, I suspect it is because there is no X
display like Xvfb ? (There is no DISPLAY environment variable present)

-------------- Plugins ---------------

CollabNet Plugin: Missing org.jenkins-ci.plugins:plugin:pom:1.397
(most likely in some java.net repo not configured)

Crowd2 Plugin: GPG signing is enabled for normla snapshot builds
(Should I just disable that?)

Dimensions SCM Plugin: Cannot find the dependency
com.serena:dmclient:jar:10.2 which I think is closed source. (How to
handle?)

JCaptcha Plugin: Cannot find
org.kohsuke.stapler:stapler-groovy:jar:1.176 7 (most likely in some
java.net repo not configured)

JNA Native Plugin: Broken unittest

Jumble Plugin: GPG signing is enabled for normla snapshot builds
(Should I just disable that?)

Liverebel Deploy Plugin: Stops after the cloning because of the hudson
bug where it just prints "Nothing to do"

Sauce OnDemand plugin: Missing several com.saucelabs:* dependencies.
Missing repo or closed source ?

If anyone can help me fix above errors it would be great

Best regards
Henrik