[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [hudson-dev] Hudson on Hudson status update
- From: Winston Prakash <winston.prakash@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 08:50:46 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Q6UYSbkXzrd1dxmr5fM8H6geESaZCF8U3SmoGatC6rY=; b=hxlBgj3+lEtwrZumLfPR8x7S3jSYXFvtjlyaVzto6wCAinNooPxjWoPF7mFaA5YLuw 7+YchrRmYG0TmzzyMRziC3FvBFK21GUsLPROC1tqabf5s6cj/vdVriy9HAVCJuOOcwUp IwbP3NM33uphV1LhWG2ZIkQX6SLsaTlNNn7uzeLFg4bsg+sso1XrB10X1HEFqk3uIvUz aYSfu5svRlmD/68EM6+dU1BV3uJJuHbOEPBz2mQmDVD4tKjKU6daQBaqDlPJjqAwcuBZ tw/NSVzPkH44lgIvSQ09ErCdESV1Gm0XcBN382Gl3cUmTYZBT3Qc53VjFVOQqL2OwMxD SlTQ==
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:11.0) Gecko/20120327 Thunderbird/11.0.1
For all plugin related messages make sure you add dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
also to the CC-list. I just added it.
On 4/22/12 6:48 AM, Henrik Lynggaard Hansen wrote:
> Here is a small status update of the hudson on hudson setup
> ------- CORE --------------
> SMTP server is not configured so cannot send emails.
Duncan is about to set it up. May be due to Upper/Lower case issue, we
are having trouble giving him admin access
> BIRT Charts Plugin: Fails looking for 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT parent
This needs Hudson 3.0.0 to build. Let us disable it for now
> Git Plugin: Fails with unittest errors. It has problems cloning, so
> suspecting it could be related to the oracle proxy needed to reach the
I'll take a look at it
> Packaging: What do I need to run in this ?
Nothing. It is for creating Installer packages. Remove it
> Rest Client Plugin: Fails looking for 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT parent
If Core builds file, then this should build too.
> Subversion Plugin: Fails with unittest errors. Suspecting it could be
> related to the oracle proxy needed to reach the internet
The unit tests required a lightweight SVN server called "svnserve".
Works fine on my laptop, where it could find the svnserve
> Test Harness: Fails looking for 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT parent
Same as REST plugin. Need to make sure core builds first
> Test UI: Fails looking for 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT dependency
> Plugin Tester: Fails to start, I suspect it is because there is no X
> display like Xvfb ? (There is no DISPLAY environment variable present)
> -------------- Plugins ---------------
> CollabNet Plugin: Missing org.jenkins-ci.plugins:plugin:pom:1.397
> (most likely in some java.net repo not configured)
This is available only in the Jenkins Repository. If this plugin forked,
then we should change the plugin parent.
> Crowd2 Plugin: GPG signing is enabled for normla snapshot builds
> (Should I just disable that?)
> Dimensions SCM Plugin: Cannot find the dependency
> com.serena:dmclient:jar:10.2 which I think is closed source. (How to
Disable the build for now and ask the owner.
> JCaptcha Plugin: Cannot find
> org.kohsuke.stapler:stapler-groovy:jar:1.176 7 (most likely in some
> java.net repo not configured)
I'll fix it
> JNA Native Plugin: Broken unittest
I'll Fix this too
> Jumble Plugin: GPG signing is enabled for normla snapshot builds
> (Should I just disable that?)
> Liverebel Deploy Plugin: Stops after the cloning because of the hudson
> bug where it just prints "Nothing to do"
Is this always reproducible
> Sauce OnDemand plugin: Missing several com.saucelabs:* dependencies.
> Missing repo or closed source ?
Disable it for now.
> If anyone can help me fix above errors it would be great
> Best regards
> hudson-dev mailing list