Re: [hudson-dev] Hudson on Hudson status update

Henrik,

For all plugin related messages make sure you add dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
also to the CC-list. I just added it.

On 4/22/12 6:48 AM, Henrik Lynggaard Hansen wrote:
> Hi
>
> Here is a small status update of the hudson on hudson setup
>

> ------- CORE --------------
>
> SMTP server is not configured so cannot send emails.

Duncan is about to set it up. May be due to Upper/Lower case issue, we
are having trouble giving him admin access

> BIRT Charts Plugin: Fails looking for 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT parent
This needs Hudson 3.0.0 to build. Let us disable it for now

> Git Plugin: Fails with unittest errors. It has problems cloning, so
> suspecting it could be related to the oracle proxy needed to reach the
> internet

I'll take a look at it

> Packaging: What do I need to run in this ?

Nothing. It is for creating Installer packages. Remove it

> Rest Client Plugin:  Fails looking for 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT parent

If Core builds file, then this should build too.

> Subversion Plugin: Fails with unittest errors. Suspecting it could be
> related to the oracle proxy needed to reach the internet
The unit tests required a lightweight SVN server called "svnserve".
Works fine on my laptop, where it could find the svnserve

> Test Harness: Fails looking for 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT parent
Same as REST plugin. Need to make sure core builds first

> Test UI: Fails looking for 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT dependency
>
> Plugin Tester: Fails to start, I suspect it is because there is no X
> display like Xvfb ? (There is no DISPLAY environment variable present)

Duncan?

> -------------- Plugins ---------------
>
> CollabNet Plugin: Missing org.jenkins-ci.plugins:plugin:pom:1.397
> (most likely in some java.net repo not configured)
This is available only in the Jenkins Repository. If this plugin forked,
then we should change the plugin parent.

> Crowd2 Plugin: GPG signing is enabled for normla snapshot builds
> (Should I just disable that?)
Guess so

> Dimensions SCM Plugin: Cannot find the dependency
> com.serena:dmclient:jar:10.2 which I think is closed source. (How to
> handle?)
Disable the build for now and ask the owner.

> JCaptcha Plugin: Cannot find
> org.kohsuke.stapler:stapler-groovy:jar:1.176 7 (most likely in some
> java.net repo not configured)
I'll fix it

> JNA Native Plugin: Broken unittest

I'll Fix this too

> Jumble Plugin: GPG signing is enabled for normla snapshot builds
> (Should I just disable that?)

Yes.

> Liverebel Deploy Plugin: Stops after the cloning because of the hudson
> bug where it just prints "Nothing to do"
Is this always reproducible

> Sauce OnDemand plugin: Missing several com.saucelabs:* dependencies.
> Missing repo or closed source ?

Disable it for now.