Re: [higgins-dev] Agenda for Thursday's higgins dev call time

Due to requests from the West coast for an later call time and requests from Europe for an earlier call time, we agreed on today’s call to experiment with alternating call times.

·         Next Thursday, Sep 23rd the Higgins call will start earlier at 10:05 AM ET

·         On Thursday Sep 30th, the Higgins call will start at 12:00 Noon ET

Agendas will be structured to include more topics of interest to Europe on the earlier calls and more topics of interest to the West coast on the later calls.

We will try alternating for a while and see if this works.

-Mary

Back to the top