[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[higgins-dev] Problems testing Cloud Selector
- From: David Campos <noymn.the.archangel@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 16:39:59 +0200
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=jCFCJlqITru0ingbHX0YiOn6XKJlBw+h9XdAgWzJruU=; b=OM13IEoOt14E05hVFG7u5utdZklgJAoyVicSNbBFnPl2JxszjApRfRrWJT+1QOHSi0 E8faJPj8BRKsdFbSGYWSUdwPGPlHb6CwigpREIb20B+bBj7oRlesevsFR3b6o1FqvyfN X1tQhPbBWRHX+0iEJihgfK9XzzAHfUs0q7GwY=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=HsZH7v2PItnAy4e1RVk0EvS4tFs7K3iT8vmweZjBNIZD5tdrMwYDTuHB5X3rL8Soh+ wPjJjwZBjzqJcRSo6I33swAMYlKrj4EOrWpeiiPE/SQNSqWee+EyxMj9PPGpm/0LSXWR 8DiNgdGl8Es9Wypbqx+X/4u+efQcdH0FJSxMA=
I have managed to deploy cloudselector and cloudselector-test (a.k.a. higgins.proxy and higgins.proxy.test) being successful to link both applications with a third internal cardsync component. My problem comes when I try to retrieve user claims from cardsync with Cloud Selector.
Every time I try to authenticate (no matter if the password was correct or not) I get the following error:
The password I use is correct, since I can authenticate in cardsync with Azigo but I don't know how to solve this. I have read that this may be a problem of JAAS, but I have no idea where is JAAS used if it is.
Could you help me?
Safelayer Secure Communications Developer
DMAG UPC R+D Researcher
Barcelona, Barcelona (Spain)