Re: [higgins-dev] CardSync: Self-Issued Card claim extension

David,

We do not support a customized claim set now. But going to implement it soon.

> My last question was to ask if there was any component / package that had
> implemented some kind of "Card helper" in order to be able to create the XML
> structure of a Self-Issued card.

There is no such a component now. The logic you requires is a part of a three components.
Do you need to generate p-card in .crd/.crds  format? Is it possible to create such a component based on a set of higgins.icard projects.

Thanks,
Sergey Lyakhov

Back to the top