Re: [higgins-dev] Problems testing Cloud Selector

Hi again, seems that the problem was that I had configured a wrong cardsync endpoint (we have 3 deployed instances) that had not the username I was trying to authenticate.

Seems that the LoginException masks the internal higgins exception that was giving information about the non existence of the user profile in the target cardsync repository. I don't know if this is something that you could control or if it is intended.

Anyway, I have the following files in my STS configuration (from the fusion of cardsync config and STS) and I don't know the real purpose of many and not even when they are used. Could someone help me with this?

hbx.properties                                Definition of message files that are used on user creation from Azigo

ManagedConfiguration.xml               Basic configuration for Higgins STS
ManagedClientConfiguration.xml        Unknown
ClientConfiguration.xml                     Unknown
ClientConfiguration.xml.axis              Unknown
ClientConfiguration.xml.wsit              Unknown
XMLFileProfileServiceConfiguration.xml  Unknown
LocalManagedConfiguration.xml         Unknown
PersonalConfiguration.xml                 Used by CardSync, I guess that has just the self-issued configurations
EclipseManagedConfiguration.xml      ¿Test environment?

The following files I believe that are just samples from many testing use cases or environments.

higgins.config.xml
ibm.config.xml
nossl.higgins.config.xml
sun.config.xml

The following I guess that are just configuration schemas used during configuration process.

Configuration.xsd

metadata-wsdl.xml
metadata-schema.xml
metadata-issue-selfsignedsaml-supported.xml
metadata-issue-x509-supported.xml
metadata-issue-username-supported.xml
---
David Campos

Safelayer Secure Communications Developer
DMAG UPC R+D Researcher
Barcelona, Barcelona (Spain)