Re: [higgins-dev] How to make numeric-charactor-reference disable

Thank you, Joseph

I'm reading SharedContext.java you mentioned.
All right, there are many suspicious points about this NCR problem.

for example...
 - _writeXMLDocument()
 - _getNodeText
 - _parseFileToDOM
 - ...

I'll check references from your hint, and report the result.

Thanks again.
--
Tatsuya