[higgins-dev] How to make numeric-charactor-reference disable

Hello,

I'm now building InformationCard IdP(BanditIdP), and I encountered i18n
problem. The problem is that IP/SecurityToken cointains attribute values
as numeric character reference, which I want to use the value as row
UTF-8 string...

The problem is as follows:
1)Bandit use "org.eclipse.higgins.idas.cp.xmlfile.*" classes(XML file
context)
http://code.bandit-project.org/trac/wiki/Bandit%20IdP%20Deploy%20Configure#DefineIdASContexts

2)I registered some multi-byte attributes via the IdP(using IdAS XML
file context)

3)XML file context stores muti-byte attributes as "numeric character
reference"(e.g. たろう).

4)Using a cardselector(e.g. CardSpace), cardselector recieved the sts
including attributes as numeric character reference form. And,
InformationCard RP recieved the attributes as the same form...

XML file starts with "<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>", so I
think that XML file can hold multi-byte data as raw form directly and
issue InfoCard(*.crd) including raw multi-byte string.

In fact, Using managed cards issued by
www.federatedidentity.net(Microsoft) , I got the SecurityToken contain
raw UTF-8 multi-byte string.

It happens often in the web, but I could find no solution for this case.

If someone knows how to control or fix translation (raw UTF-8 multi-byte
string <-> numeric charactor reference), please let me know any hint...???

Thanks to all

--
Tatsuya

Back to the top