Re: [higgins-dev] Where is org.eclipse.higgins.configuration.xml.IdentityAttributeServiceHandler

Hey David,

Thanks a lot for your reply and advice. It might be useful to provide some context before jumping into the actual issue.
Our objective is to validate that we can use Higgins Card Selector with both Higgins STS and MS Geneva (ADFS etal). The card selectors for Android and iPhone require the ICard Selector Service (rpps_web project, also https://hostname/rpps-axis/services/RPPSService

--- Where we are:
I have the selector service running (although there might be config issues since I couldn't find a stable set) that is able to serve the cards to the selectors on Android and iPhone. However the setup fails when we try to submit the card from the selector (obviously because it tries to connect to a Token Service which isn't available.

AFAIK the card service is a consumer of the ClientConfiguration and ManagedClientConfiguration since it is the client of the token service in the above setup.

--- Where we need help:
So essentially I am at a point where there are multiple exceptions when we submit the card. I have started to use the prepackaged build for Token Service from Azigo (Jeesmon Jacob suggested that on a different thread) to ensure that I dont have configuration errors. Unfortunately there is no prepackaged Card Service on Azigo's site and so I need some help in getting the Card Service configured and successfully talking to the locally hosted Token Service. Once this works we will point the Card Selector to other STS to test interoperability.

--- Help
Can you (or other on this mailing list) help us with this task? I will be able to provide the config files that we are using but please suggest a starting point.

Regards,
Daljeet Singh