Re:[higgins-dev] Where is org.eclipse.higgins.configuration.xml.IdentityAttributeServiceHandler

I don't know if there is any slight usage difference between ClientConfiguration.xml and ManagedConfiguration.xml that I miss, but from a first analysis of both files I see them almost the same file.

ClientConfiguration has a different SettingHandler definition but the whole STS configuration is the same.

I would recommend you, if you don't have any strong reason to do it, to change the configuration file used and use ManagedConfiguration.xml. That file does not have any problem with missing libraries (I couldn't manage to find the one you said either) and works fine (since I've been playing with it since 1.1 M1).

You will need Dependencies Distributable aswell but that is something that you can find on SVN and something that I do think you have already downloaded.

Try to configure STS with this file and ask if you get blocked with any problem :)

Regards
--
David Campos

Safelayer Secure Communications
DMAG UPC Researcher

El 04/12/2009 04:13, Daljeet Singh <daljeetsm@xxxxxxxxx> escribió:
> Hello,
>
> We are trying to install the STS using the M6 build. The ClientConfigurationFile contains a reference to org.eclipse.higgins.configuration.xml.IdentityAttributeServiceHandler. However this class is not available. Please advice.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Daljeet Singh

Back to the top